start yr 11... (1 Viewer)

Xianyunyehe

HSC
i'm about to start my yr 11 next year,
can anyone give me some advices on how to success on the yr 11 studies ?
any experiences or how to pass those exams...
waiting for ur reply,
thx a lot.

LynH1326

HSC
1) Do all your assignments and hand them in on time!
2) View every mark and comment as positive, and take them as something to learn for next time.
3) Relax!
4) Balance study, social and alone time.
5) Have Fun and be felxible!

These are all important to the lead up to the HSC as they can help reduce stress and illnesses, and can help you in succeeding.

-pari-

HSC
N/A
-Don't go in with the attitude that it's "just" yr 11...it doesn't count to the hsc anyway..

-start exploring various forms of study so by the end of yr 11 you KNOW what methods work for you and are comfortable with them..

- write your own notes and don't wait till the end to write them: go alongside as it's being taught in class

-listen in class

-remember not to burn yourself out! don't lock yourself up - a normal fun life is just as important as the study bit.

-ask questions in class. if you don't get something..ASK! don't hesitate.

-dont' get too wound up about competition and ranking. yr 11 shows you where you stand...you improve upon that in yr 12.

- and have fun :) !

July 2001

HSC
N/A
Agreed with -pari-.

Senior school does pose a somewhat difficult transition for many, but not to worry, you will adapt to it in no time :) Notes are definitely important, and it is best not to cram in the last minute, and do keep your options open and be informed. I wish you best of luck in your studies :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)