"Started from the bottom"- TutorDK (1 Viewer)

tutorDK

HSC
N/A
Hey there!

I recently finished my HSC and am offering tutoring for the following subjects: Ancient History, Drama, English Advanced, English Extension 1, History Extension and Legal Studies.

I ranked first at my school in Ancient History, English Advanced, History Extension and Legal Studies. Additionally, I ranked second in Drama and English Extension 1, therefore I believe I have the skills necessary to assist you with your studies.

I believe Drake’s “Started from the Bottom” essentially sums up my high school experience, hence I do not believe that a person is naturally smart. I can testify to the fact that it takes a lot of hard work to produce results you are satisfied with but I have tips and tricks to help you along the way.

As my student you will receive all my notes whether it be electronic or hard-copy and have the ability to email, text and call me to ask any questions. I am happy to tutor at your local library or whatever else is convenient for you.

If you are interested please do not hesitate to leave a comment below, pm or email me on tutorDK@hotmail.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)