• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Starting HSC year next term (yr10 accelerant) need help! (1 Viewer)

Pacism

HSC
I'm a year 10 accelerant student and I just finished the prelim MX1 course. Next term my class is starting the HSC course and I need a bit of help. How should I organise my notes? How should I revise every day's work? How should I study? This year I didn't do quite well because I was lazy at the beginning of the year and my study methods were inefficent. If you made any mistakes during the HSC year that you would've fixed, tell me so I won't make them please. I'm a little worried because I'll only have four 50 minute lessons per week for maths until next year, so I need to make sure I am fully organised and know exactly how to work so I can get everything done. Thanks for any help!

K

khorne

I work as follows:

During maths class, I have a theory and work book:

The theory book obviously contains all my notes about the class, important formulas, tips, little side notes on methods and of course, examples.

The work book I use for inclass work and homework.

As for what you should be doing at home, work consistently throughout the year, doing mainly problems from the current topic, until you have enough understanding to start doing past papers.

lychnobity

HSC
I'm a year 10 accelerant student and I just finished the prelim MX1 course. Next term my class is starting the HSC course and I need a bit of help. How should I organise my notes? How should I revise every day's work? How should I study? This year I didn't do quite well because I was lazy at the beginning of the year and my study methods were inefficent. If you made any mistakes during the HSC year that you would've fixed, tell me so I won't make them please. I'm a little worried because I'll only have four 50 minute lessons per week for maths until next year, so I need to make sure I am fully organised and know exactly how to work so I can get everything done. Thanks for any help!
Use the search function and it's all there

General Discussion on the 2009 HSC - Bored of Studies

See the top? Threads addressing your queries are all there

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)