Starting yr 12...Related Texts? (1 Viewer)

kloudsurfer

HSC
Hey,
Our teacher has mentioned nothing about related texts, and i didnt even know that we had to use them at all!!

So, whats the deal? We have to select our own related texts (how many?) and write about them in the HSC? So its kinda like the AoS (but obviously more in depth and challenging and longer stuff)?

By the way, the HSC exam is two hours, with two sections - the essay and the creative piece?

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
Two related texts although i know a lot of teachers ask students to prepare at least three with at least one fiction and one non-fiction related.

And you pretty much answered everything else yourself :)

jaaaaay

HSC
apparently you need to prepare for at least four related texts to be on the safe side... because they can ask for two essays instead of one essay, one creative... our teacher is making us do six related texts =.=

and it's 2hours, one hour essay, one hour creative/essay... technically they can give two essays, (like in 2001 paper or something)... but usually it is one creative, on essay...

hope that answers your question =]

elle148

HSC
My teacher is only making us do 3 related material! Originally she said to do 2 but she changed it....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)