State Library of NSW (1 Viewer)

slowjam10

HSC
Does anyone know if you can borrow books from the state library.

See I have a modern history research assign on the hollyood ten and i was originally going to Fisher Library but i realised that the State Library has alot more on offer in terms of this topic.

So yeah i was wondering if anyone has ever been there and if you can borrow books?

Thanks in advance:):):)

Ps: I hope your holidays are great - mine aren't so much i have been sick so far lol now it is onto this modern assign oh and ext ...never ends:burn::wave:

cs01001

HSC
Ha, I just went there for the first time last week, the library is pretty grand!

They have a really complicated system, where some books are open reference and some which you have to request them to bring out from the storage. Anyway, 95% of its resources can only be used in the library so i guess you won't be able to take it home. Make sure you bring some paper/pen/folder/money for photocopying etc. They have some friendly staff there :)

I would suggest you to go to their website www.sl.nsw.gov.au to learn how the system works, and also to pinpoint the stuff you need in the Library catalogue, so to save yourself time. :)

Good luck

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)