• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

state of orgin 1 (1 Viewer)

iamsickofyear12

HSC
NSW lost because of Kimmorley. It started with that failed chip kick in the first few minutes that gave QLD field position and an advantage for the rest of the half. He did almost nothing in attack, he kicked badly, and he threw the intercept pass to Matt Bowen to win the game for QLD.

The ref had a shocker. Webb should have been given 10 for coming in from nowhere to start a fight. Any other game he would have. Ty Williams should not have been awarded that try by the video ref, the ball touched Slaters hand. And there is no way he was tackled too early. QLD got the benefit of the doubt with that try, so NSW should have been given the benefit of the doubt later on when Rooney went over. There was nothing to show it wasn't a try, but he was not given the benefit of the doubt.

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
if i was a nsw coach i would chuck in orford into 7 instead of kimmorly.....

nessie_lee

Povo Uni Student!
Knights territory.... and I'm a Doggies supporter!
HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
The ref had a shocker. Webb should have been given 10 for coming in from nowhere to start a fight. Any other game he would have. .
The poor ref probably would have gotten bashed by a mob of queenslanders if he didn't award them all of those iffy points..
And yeh.. Webb should have gone!! I was yelling out.... SIN BIN!! ... what's this zero tolerance for violence hoo ha.. whatever it is, they certainly didn't enforce it with Webb last night!

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
NSW lost because they're New South Welshmen and therefore suck.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
samuelblayden said:
so what I so what I
Do you mean so WOULD i, so WOULD i? lol thats so funny. i dont understand how people can be that uneducated

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)