who is going to win

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
nsw
only because i am going.
should be a good night. im meeting a few people from bos and myspace.com there on the night.

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
NSW will win forcing a decider which QLD will win

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
i want NSW to win as well since i am going...
hmmm... going to be soo much fun
can't wait!

slip

HSC
i declare this poll stupid.

to ask who will win on a nsw internet site is pointless.. furthermore you asked the question in a manner promoting nsw as the answer.

but i can understand, being from nsw is tough, and if you dont have hope (i would say that its more blind faith then hope which you have) what do you have? well not fucking much. hence why you need to know that other people are also stupid enough to think that nsw could actually win the series...

however as a qlder i think nsw will probably win at home, but qld will definately win the series

3-0 would be a lovely score, but so i can drink at uni for origin 3 i hope nsw win the 2nd and qld win the decider

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
slip said:
i declare this poll stupid.

to ask who will win on a nsw internet site is pointless.. furthermore you asked the question in a manner promoting nsw as the answer.
I predicted QLD were goin to win the first game, and I honestly believe NSW will win the second. It's not as pointless as you think

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
Suney_J said:
I predicted QLD were goin to win the first game, and I honestly believe NSW will win the second. It's not as pointless as you think

no it is pointless actually......

i kno most ppl have had fun givin that douche (kimmorley) shit, but seriously who thinks should b playin in his spot...

blackfriday

Pezzonovante
HSC
if andrew johns doesnt completely stuff up on the weekend, the selectors shouldnt think twice about bringing him back. kimmorley was rubbish in the last game and has been rubbish in every origin game he's played.

samuelblayden

Newcstle Knights 2006
HSC
NSW team named for Origin II

6 June 2005

The NSW team to play Queensland in the second game of the 2005 State of Origin series at Telstra Stadium on June 15 was named today.

The team is:

Anthony Minichiello, Matt King, Mark Gasnier, Matt Cooper, Luke Rooney, Braith Anasta, Trent Barrett, Jason Ryles, Danny Buderus (capt), Luke Bailey, Nathan Hindmarsh, Craig Fitzgibbon, Ben Kennedy.

Interchange: Craig Wing, Andrew Ryan, Steve Menzies, Steve Simpson.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
I think NSW will win. They would have won last time if not for Kimmorley being so shit.

samuelblayden

Newcstle Knights 2006
HSC
yea well the way he played sunday he should of but becasue he has just come back they don't want him to injur him self again

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)