State Ranking English Tutors Available | Opus English (1 Viewer)

jwei123

HSC
N/A
Hi there! My name is Jess, I state ranked in English myself (2nd in NSW English E1, 99.95 ATAR) and have spent 5+ years tutoring in the subject. I also majored in English Literature in university :)

I’ve since formed a powerhouse team of English tutors at Opus English to help you nail this subject in the most efficient way possible. We tailor personalised programs to your unique needs and school-specific expectations, backed by our tried and tested methodologies and best-in-class resources.

All our tutors have state ranked in English without exception.

Our mission is to help you reach your maximum potential in this challenging, often confusing but definitely unlockable subject! We support students in all units of English, from Advanced to E2.

Whether you're fast approaching Year 12, or just starting to explore your options, here's how you can work with us:

1. Private weekly tutoring

If you are a student in Year 10 or above, and would like to secure regular one-on-one lesson time with a state ranking mentor to learn in the most efficient tailored way possible, our signature weekly private tutoring program might be the perfect fit for you! Learn more here.

2. Text-specific small-group classes for Term 4

If you're in Year 11 planning ahead and keen to secure a spot in one of our Term 4 text-specific classes, in order to get an edge for your first Year 12 assessment, check out this page and fill in the corresponding form. Classes are capped at 6 students max.

3. Free resources

If you think you might not need a tutor just yet, no worries! We offer free resources in the form of a 20/20 Paragraph Writing Guide (link here) as well as articles from our top tutors containing their most practical study tips, which you might be interested in checking out!

We've been in your shoes before - there's no way around the fact that it's going to be challenging and occasionally stress-inducing journey, but with the right guidance you'll be able to perform at a level beyond what you think is possible :)

Feel free to get in touch at our website/email if you have any questions about the information above!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)