State Ranking - Ind and Soc (1 Viewer)

eyetalian

HSC
N/A
Does anyone know of anyone whom gained a state ranking for extension english and studied the Individual and Society elective.

It seems to me (from what I know anyway) that in other electives like Crime and Postmodernism you can be so creative that ultimately when they decided who comes first, second and third etc they choose the more creative electives to be the 'best'.

Dont get me wrong, I understand that someone can be creative and different and original in I and S. Im just curious to see if anyone knows any of the original ideas that the state ranking people wrote about for the nineteenth century study elective.

Thanks

bento

HSC
Maybe less people in the state do I&S...
I find it hard...it seems a lot harder than crime...and pomo is ridiculous lol. Crime fiction seems the most popular and i would say one of the easier choices, thats why people do well in it. I&S is a whole new world..its hard to relate to our society and you need to know every bloody thing about context, its annoying! Creative writing is especially difficult because you have to write as though you were someone in the 19th C (ie correct language, issues, paradigms, setting, narration...woo yeah heaps of stuff lol)

Sorry I don't have a real answer for you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)