State Ranking Latin Ext Resources l 2nd in NSW l 99.95 ATAR (1 Viewer)

jwei123

HSC
N/A
Hi! :)

I'm Jess, a class of 2018 graduate who state ranked 2nd in NSW in Latin Extension and achieved an ATAR of 99.95.

I've curated a set of resources for Latin Extension which would be invaluable to any student wanting to maximise their performance in this final leg before the HSC exam.

These include the following:
  • My 2018 HSC exam response which scored full marks externally, complete with my personal written responses from all sections including commentary on set texts, the extended response, unseens and commentary on unseen texts
  • A set of five exemplar extended responses composed in response to a judicious selection of questions. These responses were composed strategically in order to cover all thematic bases in relation to both Livy and Tacitus, and so studying them would guarantee confidence in approaching a wide plethora of questions on exam day
  • Fully annotated set translations for both Livy and Tacitus, complete with commentary and culture notes
  • Key advice on exam strategy for perfecting performance

Here's my email if you'd like more details: jess.wei2000@gmail.com

I'm also more than happy to answer questions regarding any of the above, so please don't hesitate to get in touch!

Jess

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)