State Ranking Othello Class - 2 Spots Left (1 Viewer)

jwei123

HSC
N/A
Hi, my name's Jess! Over my past 5 years teaching, I've had the privilege of guiding more than a hundred students through their individual high school journeys. In my own HSC, I obtained state rank of 2nd in NSW in English Extension 1 and 2nd in NSW in Latin Extension, achieving an ATAR of 99.95. I've since founded Opus English, where our mission is to provide the highest quality HSC English guidance possible to help you reach your maximum potential. All of our programs involve personalised attention from a mentor who has attained at least a Top 20 result in NSW English themselves.

We have just 2 spots remaining in our Y11 small-group class this term on Othello.

Your teacher will be Sydney, who state ranked both 14th in English Advanced and 3rd in English Extension 1 last year with an ATAR of 99.90.

This would be the perfect opportunity to get insight into the 20/20 strategies to help you nail your final Year 11 exams. As well as that, this course will impart the essay writing skills invaluable for the challenging step up to Year 12.

The core component of the program will be 8x weekly online small group classes of 1.5 h duration taking place Sunday mornings. You will also have the opportunity to receive one-on-one support from your state ranking teacher outside of class time.

Click here to see the course timeline, pricing information and secure your spot :)

Last edited:

rubypinky:)

HSC
Are you able to tell us the prices??! Because we have to fill out the form to see the information ;(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)