State Ranking Private Tuition in English, History & Legal Studies - Competitive Rates (1 Viewer)

HCS

HSC
N/A
I completed my HSC in 2015 achieving the top band in each subject placing me on the Premier's List, Distinguished Achiever's List and Top Achievers in Course List. I was awarded a state ranking in Legal Studies, finishing in the top 20 students in the state. I achieved an ATAR of 99.35.

Prior to starting year 12, I completed an accredited undergraduate semester-length university course and achieved High Distinction.

As Captain of Debating and Interschool Representative I have coached and tutored both junior and senior teams. I have numerous distinctions and high distinctions in external competitions as well as experience competing in academic decathlons. I have represented Australia and the United Nations youth in the Middle East.

--

I offer quality tutoring in the following courses at extremely competitive rates:

Year 7-10 Courses:

English

History

Geography

Year 11 Preliminary and Year 12 HSC Courses:

English Advanced

English Extension 1

English Extension 2

Ancient History

Modern History

History Extension

Legal Studies

--

As a recent graduate, I understand the HSC, and offer high quality, one-on-one tutoring in all the subjects I studied and can help you achieve your potential. I am able to provide feedback on essays and tips on the best way to approach exam questions. I am passionate about helping my students improve over the course of the year and achieve their best possible result in the HSC. I also offer the notes and essays (as well as past papers) I created during my studies.

I reside at Sydney University and tutor at this location with access to excellent on-campus facilities and resources. Depending on location, it may be possible for me to travel to your house or a local library in the surrounding area. My rate is $50/hour (travel time negotiable).

If you want a tutor who sincerely wants you to succeed and wish to book a session, please contact me at halcrichtonstandish@gmail.com or on my mobile (0404661058).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)