• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Step by step guide for 90+ atar (1 Viewer)

jonhysmitw2

HSC
Can someone write a step by step guide on how to achieve a 90 atar? Like what exact things should I bet doing after school and in class?

synthesisFR

HSC
Can someone write a step by step guide on how to achieve a 90 atar? Like what exact things should I bet doing after school and in class?
to get a 90 atar, you should be beating 90 % of the state but also losing to 10% of the state. To do this, you must score above a 89 atar but below a 91 atar. Hope this helps lmk if u have any questions

jonhysmitw2

HSC
Like what exact things should I be doing after school and in class?

Average Boreduser

Rising Renewal
HSC
on all exams, try making mistakes on purpose in order to reduce your chances of 99.95, but also don't make too many that might go below the 90atar theshold.

carrotsss

HSC
There’s no specific formula unfortunately, everybody does it in different ways and it really depends on the person. If you could send your subjects we might be able to give some general tips though :)

mmmmmmmmaaaaaaa

HSC
i mean you could make it 99.5 = life + atar implying you need a negative life for that sweet point nine five
also get back to fucking work you disappointment how could you betray mr mai by not being productive and going on this thread and shitposting get out
to get a 90 atar, you should be beating 90 % of the state but also losing to 10% of the state. To do this, you must score above a 89 atar but below a 91 atar. Hope this helps lmk if u have any questions
*17% of the state

Last edited:

hscgirl

HSC
on all exams, try making mistakes on purpose in order to reduce your chances of 99.95, but also don't make too many that might go below the 90atar theshold.
rlly random q, but how did u manage to change ur username

i thought it wasnt possible

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)