Stimulus Booklet (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FinalFantasy

HSC
HiHi!!
Anyone have notes on the Stimulus Booklet or know where I can get it?(for Physical Journeys if there's any difference between da others)

Thx!

FinalFantasy

HSC
yea.. i browsed through there but can't find anything on the "stimulus booklet"

~ ReNcH ~

!<-- ?(°«°)? -->!
HSC
FinalFantasy said:
HiHi!!
Anyone have notes on the Stimulus Booklet or know where I can get it?(for Physical Journeys if there's any difference between da others)

Thx!
I would avoid "cribs", otherwise known as study guides, as they tend to result in students churning out the same responses and opinions...be independent and unique. Create your own opinions and formulate your own thesis - that will guarantee marks, provided you can also articulate your ideas...

FinalFantasy

HSC
~ ReNcH ~ said:
I would avoid "cribs", otherwise known as study guides, as they tend to result in students churning out the same responses and opinions...be independent and unique. Create your own opinions and formulate your own thesis - that will guarantee marks, provided you can also articulate your ideas...
i would like to be good enough to create my own opinions and formulate my own thesis, but my level of english is too low at the moment and i cannot do that yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)