• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Stimulus Material (1 Viewer)

Shapes

HSC
*Um* it just confuses me how they give you stimulus material when you do the economics essay questions in exams (same as Bus. Studies)...

...but i was wondering if there's any particular way I should use the stimulus material and why they give you the stimulus material to begine with *LOL*???

cheers! =D

red802

HSC
N/A
hmm, i reakon its just something to reference too, i guess, like, if they have stuff on inflation like the CPI, they would want reference and ask how does this relate to the question. Like what are the possible cause to the increase in CPI and how can they influence with the policies.

Correct me if im wrong :)

Shapes

HSC
Oh ok . . I see what i need to do with the stimulus material now =P thanx ~

Cheers =D

gnrlies

HSC
It points you in the right direction and provides context

Plus it gives those evil HSC markers something to discriminate between the better essays. As in "how well you used the stimulus". Load of shit, because you can be writing something totally spectacular in terms of an essay, yet a year 12 HSC economics teacher with no real qualification in economics will still mark you down "because you didn't answer their idiotic question".

So use the stimulus. No doubt they are trying to point you in a direction with it...

Shapes

HSC
hmm ~ I see ^^ thanks for that....

*sigh* I need so much help ^o^ ~ but I'm getting there...by the time HSC's come I should be ready n waitin *hehe*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)