Stop thinking about it too much ppl.. HSC is not finshed yet. (1 Viewer)

Archman

HSC
N/A
since not many ppl taking advantage of the "new thread" feature, i think i just might.

Seriously, people should stop looking over the exams times and again now that its over. It is better to think that you got a decent mark (for youself) than knowing that you got shit mark. At least it is for morale purposes, there is at least the 3u exam to go for others, not mention whatever else. (bah i got 3 more this week)

So yeh, whatever may be, may be and whatever fucks up, fucks up, too late now to change anything. Let it be, you'll find out come 18th of Decem.

Good luck for the rest of the HSC.

Last edited:

sub

hey hey, nice advice... and yeah im with the same philosophy...i completely HATE ppl that go around trying to ask how u do something or "what did u get for this"...god u think ur helping someone by explaining until u realise u got it rong urself, and then ur confidence drops... happened in the trials, but it wont happen again :)
goodluck to u too. :) - that was general to all ppl

Giant Lobster

HSC
Archman said:
since not many ppl taking advantage of the "new thread" feature, i think i just might.

Seriously, people should stop looking over the exams times and again now that its over. It is better to think that you got a decent mark (for youself) than knowing that you got shit mark. At least it is for morale purposes, there is at least the 3u exam to go for others, not mention whatever else. (bah we got 3 more this week)

So yeh, whatever may be, may be and whatever fucks up, fucks up, too late now to change anything. Let it be, you'll find out come 18th of Decem.

says the guy thats prolly gonna top the state.

Archman

HSC
N/A
would'nt bet on it. But seriously though, my point applies to everyone.

Idyll

HSC
Archman said:
would'nt bet on it. But seriously though, my point applies to everyone.
*runs to centrebet to try and get money back :p

fantasia

HSC
i agree with archman.. theres no point in doing an autopsy on the exam now.. what use is there? its not like you can go back to the exam and do the stuff u didnt get. its a waste of time looking at questions/answers, time which could be spent studying

if you screwed up you have to move on and look towards wednesday and put your efforts into your other exams. even if you did good move on as well and stop fueling your ego by saying how well you went.

mic_k

Archman said:

Seriously, people should stop looking over the exams times and again now that its over. It is better to think that you got a decent mark (for youself) than knowing that you got shit mark. At least it is for morale purposes, there is at least the 3u exam to go for others, not mention whatever else. (bah we got 3 more this week)

feel the same way

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)