Straightforward, simple and succint definition of the term 'World Order' (1 Viewer)

mahuligan

HSC
howdy....
our teacher gave us a definition for 'world order' but id be much happier if i had a few others and since i cant find a decent one through google or within any of my books i was hoping someone could use their legal expertise to give me one?
pretty please?

thanks!

btw this is the definition our teacher gave.:

World order is a term used to describe the balance of power amongst the nations of the world. This balance of power changes over time. Where differences arise between nations be they cultural religious, economic or aspirations for territory or power, conflicts follow and the balance of power is altered. It is in this way that world order is dynamic and ever changing. World order is also the institutional legal and political framework in which the countries of the worlds operates.

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
Hi....sorry I dont do this option, have you tried looking it up in the syllabus or other textbooks? Oh and next timpost stuff regarding world order in the "Other Options Subforum"... Good luck...I hope someone on here who does world order can help you

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
yeh i got pretty much the same advise (i don't do world order either):

-Syllabus, textbooks
-Couple threads in other option topics (i know there are)
-If you don't know it ask your teacher to explain it to you in a better way

mahuligan

HSC
thanks guys
i already peeked at the other threads but i couldnt really find what i was after..but i will check out the syllabus:)

muhammad 1

HSC
Here's one: ''World order refers to that in which members of the international community are bound together in their creation of, and adherence to, recognised values and standards - that is, the international legal system''

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)