• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Stressed... argh! (2 Viewers)

Z

Zeppelin

I am freaking out something shocking right now... MATH1001 and MATH1002 are killing me. I mean, Jesus, give us some freakin' time to adjust to uni! I understand shit all and I still have exercies to do! They don't give you any real guidelines about what to do. Has anyone got some advice I can use to calm down?

SmokedSalmon

HSC
Chill out, you'll get the hang of it soon enough. It is only first year, so don't panic.
if you are not understanding the exercises ask your tutor for help or go to the maths learning centre in your free time.

Z

Zeppelin

It's more of a problem that I have absolutely no fucking idea what stuff is due and when it's due (for all my subjects). In high school you were given dates and all sorts of stuff. It seems to me like the lecturers just don't give a damn.

elizabethy

I'm the best !!
HSC
yep dats true , but don't stress out, ull be fine in a few wks time .....dis is just the start;)

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
yeh... math's all good, get ur self soem real nerdy fwnds and u're almost set...

but hate to break the news, it's 10x more stressing before exams...
there's this stage 1 q in past paper took me the entire day to work out... lolz i thought i was dead for sure until when i got the result =)

Generator

HSC
N/A
I'd say Lecture Room 6 (also known as room 160), but I could be wrong.

Yes, uni can be great or it can be as annoying as a stomach bug attack during a train delay... Just make the most of it, no matter how stressful it may seem.

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
ditto to generator... in merewhether, there's SR (seminar room)... LR must be lecture room...

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
ohhhh so SR is seminar room...would anyone know what level the 4XX rooms would be?

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
Sarah168 said:
ohhhh so SR is seminar room...would anyone know what level the 4XX rooms would be?
ignore the rm stuff... SR is on the ground floor and LR 1-3 (from memory)'s on the ground floor whereas 4-6's on 1st floor...

if u r really lost, ask that guard... he's the service man

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)