Stressed!! (1 Viewer)

krissy7685

Anyone else worried...
i finished all my exams and my last one is sac..
and i need to do well in it cos its my best subject..

anyone doing
Turkey
or Hinduism

krissy7685

like how many different ways can they ask u about wetsernisation, globalisation etc etc rite... i hafta get 70 outta 70... arghh

young_gurl

yeah i have to do good in this topic as well...
im coming 1st in my school so i cant get a shit mark ....and its always been a competition between me and this other gurl so i gotta beat her! arghH!..
well ill post notes up soon for anyone whos doing continuity and change, pop culture rock n roll and equ and diff

krissy7685

im doing surfing for pop culture and its soo easy for me.. cos u can talk about consumerism.. mambo, billabong etc etc... continutiy and change is a tad difficult.. im finding it hard for power and authority especially for government institutions..

young_gurl

arghh yeah i know what u mean!...For pop culture are u just restricting ur focus to surfing or talking about a variety of pop cultures eg movies music..??...
arhh continuity and change shuld even be part of pop culture areggH! its not fair!

krissy7685

well i mean u can talk aout media's impact.. promoting such culture.... ummm u can talk about movies in the 50's and 60's that had lots to do with surfing... music.. like beach boys... and how like tanned blonde hair blue eyed people were surfy ppl u know like how they are suppose to be portrayed... and like how during these surf movies most brunette girls became blonde to fit in with the beach atmosphere...
and like how people spend millions on surf clothing..

well i mean its like beach/surf culture... its really interesting.. and i was a bit of a beach bum at one stage so i can relate///

ok this was long.. sorry!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)