stressing (1 Viewer)

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
just realised i had a major essay due on friday, worth 40%, and i have no notes or anything on the topic. to say im stressing would be an understatement.

anyway its for intro to politics, and ist about an anarchist named emma goldman and her writings. i know its a long shot, but does anyone have any notes or anything on her? it would be much appreciated

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
:)
one step ahead of you already. i was looking more for specific stuff but, like if anyone has done any work on her in the past

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
It's not that much of a long shot. She wrote a speech that we had to study during the HSC, so I know a bit about her...only the absolute basics though-stuff you could easily find on Google.
But if you ask some of the students doing the HSC that are doing the speeches module in Eng. advanced, someone might know some stuff...

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
um, i have actually started it yet. im still just gathering all the shit i need and figuring out what angle im gonna take. its a cunt of an essay

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
Originally posted by um..
bump
what was the speech on?
It was the address she gave to the jury when she was on trial for protesting against the war or something like that.

oh shit um i had a stck of notes on her and 2 famous speeches she made coz we done speeches as a topic in adv english last year but the sad thing is that i threw everything out soon as the hsc finished

and if u put a gun to my head and demanded any details on her i swear ud have to blow my brain out coz i cant remember

oh well

Lazy

Old Bastard
HSC
You know, there are days i regret making a big private bonfire out of all my notes...

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by dado006
oh shit um i had a stck of notes on her and 2 famous speeches she made coz we done speeches as a topic in adv english last year but the sad thing is that i threw everything out soon as the hsc finished

and if u put a gun to my head and demanded any details on her i swear ud have to blow my brain out coz i cant remember

oh well
bugger
*puts away gun*
nah its all good, i have most of the info i need now anyway

hehe me too lazy went down to the golf course with a few mates and seriously it was like 2 big garbage bags full of papers felt good throwing em in one by one

Lazy

Old Bastard
HSC
Originally posted by dado006
hehe me too lazy went down to the golf course with a few mates and seriously it was like 2 big garbage bags full of papers felt good throwing em in one by one
Nah mine was a private affair, lots of giggling, sobbing and insane laughter...

saladsurgery

kicking the cack
HSC
your assignments probably over by now, but for future reference: libraries are really good. go get stuff from them.

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
yeah i finally finished it at 1am yesterday morning. it wasnt anything special, but it should pass hopefully

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Relax ... and take a deep breathe!
Then repeat ... :p :D :)

blazezs

Stress is good in a sense too much of it could result in nervous breakdown!

Try to balance it :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)