Strictly ballroom anyone.... (1 Viewer)

schooly

i dont seem to find much posts or notes on streicty ballroom. does anyone here have any notes at all for this, if so please pm or post. help needed.
:)

sukiyaki

emptiness
HSC
i do strictly. havent got any of my notes done yet.. its all handwritten

but i advise you when you write your essays, dont try to write about every single detail focus on 2 - 3 scene ONLY or else you give off mumble jumble crap.. which is hard to take in..

you shoudl write about fran , how the ugly duckign become "beautiful" (well not realliz)
you shoudl considered colors, like barry sitting behide a desk its all dark.. it implys an evil character
look at the close up and the camera angles.. eg the scene when fran is being bullied by the 3 woman.. they all standing over her .. and makign her cry..

schooly

Originally posted by sukiyaki
look at the close up and the camera angles.. eg the scene when fran is being bullied by the 3 woman.. they all standing over her .. and makign her cry..
just about that point, where exactly is that in the film, dont really remember. thankyou

sukiyaki

emptiness
HSC
its urm, AFTER when fran and scott is dancing during tina sparkle's performance... fran falls down... and then the bullying starts

you get me?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)