• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Strictly Ballroom: Willing to help anyone, anything with image, questions (1 Viewer)

maplebubbles06

HSC
Hi there, im a 2006 hsc student who just did her hsc 2006 english paper two almost 2 weeks ago. Now to 2007 hsc students, if anyone is studying this unit 'image' and text? if so u can ask me anything you like, past questions, related texts etc.. and ill be happy to help!! :D

Hope to get responses :D

SimplyRed

HSC
Have u done a character analysis at all? I need to make a speech on one of the characters in strictly ballroom

heyabuddy

HSC
hi i was wondering what related text u did? because i want to find one other than a film im just not sure where to start??

jnelb

HSC
Hey can you help me i have only got a week to complete an oral task on strictly ballroom, where i have to be the director and i dont have a clue.:bomb: Please help.

kelllives

HSC
Hey, I am looking for a related text for STrictly Ballroom - preferably a movie - do you have any suggestions.

Many thanks

PhaT-T

HSC
Hey... my trials for paper two are on this Wednesday and I am struggling to find a related text for S.B. in relation to the concepts of "social realism" and " romantic idealism"
HELP PLZ!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)