Struggling with what to drop/pick up for Year 12… (2 Viewers)

scarletttran

HSC
hey everyone!

i’m currently in year 11 about to sit my prelims in about 4 weeks. i’ve been thinking about what subjects i should drop or pick up and hopefully someone can help me out here. (currently doing 13u)

i’m currently doing maths advanced but getting 50s and 60s (got one 86% for a test earlier this year and 82% for an assignment) but i’m not enjoying it and don’t believe i will do well enough for atar. i was considering dropping maths altogether but ive heard dropping to standard is better? but im not sure if ill be enjoying it or even be getting better marks

i was also considering picking up history extension. however it sounds like a lot of work and i am already doing modern and ancient, although i might have the advantage in that my in class teacher is marking our major work.

basically to summarise, i could pick up history ext and keep maths but still have 13u (defs dropping ext eng), or choose not to pick up history ext and just drop to standard for 12u, or drop maths completely and have 11u with history extension

thanks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)