• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Student For War (1 Viewer)

Aryanbeauty

HSC
Are there any students who want to form a pro-war right wing club in the university? The name could be "Student Loves War" or Student for War, since there are many clubs who are against war prmoting leftist/pacifist propaganda like "Students against War", All Sorts (Queers) , Muslim Students association etc. is nt it time for us conservatives to form our own group ? :D

poloktim

\(^o^)/
HSC
Aryanbeauty said:
Are there any students who want to form a pro-war right wing club in the university? The name could be "Student Loves War" or Student for War, since there are many clubs who are against war prmoting leftist/pacifist propaganda like "Students against War", All Sorts (Queers) , Muslim Students association etc. is nt it time for us conservatives to form our own group ? :D
What's Muslim Students Association got to do with anything? Last time I checked there was ECU, Catholic Society, Jewish Society, Baha'i society, Chinese Christian Fellowship etc etc.

That being said, while there are no real pro-war groups, most of these pacifist leftist groups are full of militants... UOW has its fair share of militia. :(

Calculon

Mohammed was a paedophile
HSC
N/A
I thought you guys had a Liberal club, albeit a highly left wing one?

poloktim

\(^o^)/
HSC
Calculon said:
I thought you guys had a Liberal club, albeit a highly left wing one?
There is. But just because somebody supports the Liberal party doesn't mean they support war. It simply means they don't support low-income earners. :)

Aryanbeauty

HSC
So far all war protest, seminar , terrorism etc are organised by Muslim Student association and Student against War. I dont see other religious associations involved in polictics.

Is WUSA anti-war? Shouln't they be neutral?

Calculon

Mohammed was a paedophile
HSC
N/A
poloktim said:
There is. But just because somebody supports the Liberal party doesn't mean they support war. It simply means they don't support low-income earners. :)
True, but the majority of the right of the party would support the Iraq war and Israel's actions.

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
Aryanbeauty said:
So far all war protest, seminar , terrorism etc are organised by Muslim Student association and Student against War. I dont see other religious associations involved in polictics.

Is WUSA anti-war? Shouln't they be neutral?
WUSA is quite left wing

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
Are we talking just pro-war in general, because that 100 year war, now that was one great war especially with that french vixen Joan of Arc getting involved towards the end.

Aryanbeauty

HSC
Yes a pro war group to counter Anti-war groups, just to show that not all unversity students are left wing, pro peace, submissive, pro terrorist, sacrifice at all cost to maintain peace type. An occasional "we support Aussie troops in Iraq" banner " or " George Bush is the best " banner will be great LOL :D

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
Aryanbeauty said:
ive been meaning to ask this for a long time.
are you actually a nazi?

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
I bags the role of Valhalla in the scandinavian viking wars! We could even use the duckpond lawn and the actual pond for re-enactments! omgwins4all!

Or we could reinterpret the second world war and give a less harsh recount of that whole Nazi/Auschwitz soap opera which currently seems a little too far fetched for my liking.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
ogmzergrush said:
all the actual nazis are pretty old by now, so let's hope not, I don't want those wrinklies on here!
But Prince Harry is one hella cool nazi geezer! and he ain't no blowing too many candles out on a cake come his bday.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)