• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Student Number..... (1 Viewer)

dezzy

HSC
Hey!
I was marked for my IP and GP on thursday and i think i have a dilemma on my hands...

I think the markers read out my wrong student number for my individual.... I was too caught up in the moment with nerves and stress etc to actually concentrate when she was reading out the number and i got home and im positive the number she read out had a 49 on the end...my actual student number ends in 24...

Im freaking out...ill have to tell my teacher first thing monday morning...Do you think there is anything i can do? Im scared we wont be able to get in contact with the markers or whoever to fix the problem, which means that i wont get the mark i deserve...

Does anyone know of this happening be4..any advice for me? Anything to help me stop stressin?!?!

Cheeeeeeers!

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
Your face is on your marking sheet is it not? not sure with individual. Anyway, all the documentation you signed has your orig. student number, they'll figure it out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)