Student Walkout - Sept 5th (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

williams180

HSC
Snaykew said:
Not a bad way to study either. Although studying could be done more efficiently in another form. >_>
yeh its not bad hearing peoples views

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
Tulipa said:
I'm still wondering if they're trolls or just really annoying idiots.
The reason it's so hard to discern is because the effective difference is 0.

Snaykew

:)
HSC
N/A
Because argument's over? Or rather, are you so angry that you hate people who have different opinions than you?

williamc

HSC
Snaykew said:
Because argument's over? Or rather, are you so angry that you hate people who have different opinions than you?
Yer it's over, nice win williams180. great to know 2 "idiot" 17yo's took down half the site of suppoded 20yo supergeniouses.

IC3

HSC
i hope u protestors DIE!!

whats the point? just stfu and do something else.

we already got terrorists and threats, all the protest stuff is making it worse,
go save some energy!!

imprsiv

HSC
Snaykew said:
Snaykew.. Im sorry to say but i think Williamc is geniune about his arguments.. I think you should be considering to get over yourself and stop smelling your own shit.

Snaykew

HSC
N/A
imprsiv said:
Snaykew.. Im sorry to say but i think Williamc is geniune about his arguments.. I think you should be considering to get over yourself and stop smelling your own shit.
What you think has nothing to do with reality. Pull your own head outta your arse.

williams180

HSC
williamc said:
Yer it's over, nice win williams180. great to know 2 "idiot" 17yo's took down half the site of suppoded 20yo supergeniouses.
man u know we done went and picked up that W. All these previous hsc people living in the past coming on this site. Although gotta give them credit for wanting to pull out of Iraq and let extremists run a mock and deny the iraq's to democracy.
How that makes sense u tell me.

williamc

HSC
Snaykew said:
Ignorance is bliss, isn't it?
Thats not either remotely funny, or does it apply to someone asking a question who has no idea what a troll is. Please enlighten him and I.

Last edited:

Snaykew

HSC
N/A
I don't support a withdrawal from Iraq. We're aleady there. Who said we should pull out? Or are you just making up stuff to pretend you won an argument?

williams180

HSC
IC3 said:
i hope u protestors DIE!!

whats the point? just stfu and do something else.

we already got terrorists and threats, all the protest stuff is making it worse,
go save some energy!!
maybe not die but have serious debilating injuries that will shut em up
I like ure style

williams180

HSC
Snaykew said:
I don't support a withdrawal from Iraq. We're aleady there. Who said we should pull out? Or are you just making up stuff to pretend you won an argument?
u dont must have been mislead the way u were supporting that out there chick b4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)