iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
u just type in ur pin number and student number
that didn't worK?

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Yeah I went in there before I got the letter, it wasn't anything exciting, nothing I didn't already know.

Sarah Jane

i couldnt get into it either.. it just wouldn't load properly.. it was only that site tho.. i tried to check if it was just my connection but other websites would load.. so im not sure wats up

Leanne

HSC
Originally posted by YEAR12
it wasn't anything exciting, nothing I didn't already know.
i no ey??? the only kool thing is that a day after the hsc you can get ur school results, but if ur not too lazy to work out ur final mark anyway (like me) then its no biggie....

I CAN'T GET IN EITHER!
dont worry though... as they say, "if all it seems fails, try try again, if it still does'nt work, kill someone!"
so either it works, or someone at the BOS or UAC is going to pay! HSC STRESS WILL BE RELEASED!

Dave85

HSC
i get in fine but there's nothig really that good there atm. Maybe the personal timetable and stuff but yeah... everyone i know has got in fine.

PrincessSJ

Work. Inn. Buy Shoes
HSC
UAC and the board of studies site were having some probs with student numbers and stuff.. it took me a few goes to lodge my uni preferences...

i think its all good now tho???

Princess
xox

eeyore

Have you sent that email back to them? They send you an email & you have to send it back to them to get it to work.

But there's nothing good on that site anyway

*10#

i had the same trouble and couldnt get in - you have to adjust your security settings

when the page comes up saying blah shit blah u could not reach students online follow the windows instructions and adjust your settings under internet options - its not hard i can barely type on a computer and i managed it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)