Study! (1 Viewer)

ViolentJ

Uncle Banger
HSC
Hey people! I was just wondering how you guys study. Whats your technique and approach? If you could let me know some of your ideas that'd be much appreciated because I'm finding my method isn't really working.

e_star

HSC
well my teacher said the best way to study pdhpe is to know the big ideas of everything, and not to spend time on all the "facts" as such...
know the big ideas and have a couple of good examples to back them up, and you'll do fine!!
but yeh, thats the theory, i just have to put it into practice!! ;)
all the best...

mr_speedy

its called karma baby
HSC
N/A
use the syllabus... only found this out a couple of days before the hsc last year, seriously it helps.

ViolentJ

Uncle Banger
HSC
Thanks people for your ideas. Much appreciated. Good luck with the HSC, hope everyone goes well!

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
ViolentJ said:
Hey people! I was just wondering how you guys study. Whats your technique and approach? If you could let me know some of your ideas that'd be much appreciated because I'm finding my method isn't really working.
Stick to the syllabus, like some other people have already said, the syllabus is really important to know.
Go through your notes, write your own notes and don't photo copy other peoples, because you learn better when you write your own.
Goodluck :)

nicola99

The syllabus is sooo good to use!!! I definitely recommend learning it as part of your study

ViolentJ

Uncle Banger
HSC
Thank you very much to all of you. Your help and suggestions is much appreciated. Good luck to everyone!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)