Studying for the SATs (US Colleges) - Books available. (1 Viewer)

wendybird

HSC
Hi guys,

For those looking to head to the US, you're probably on top of things and are doing/have done your SATs (vital component of an application for any US college).

There's not too much SAT study material available here in Aus (sadly), so I'm just letting you know that I'm selling a whole collection of SAT prep material. They consist of mine and a friend's books - we've both been through the application process, both done our SATs, and are both US-bound.

Anyway, this was the stuff that we used in our SAT preparation, and as we don't need it any more, we're passing it on to other Aussie applicants.

Here's the thread with details on the exact titles and prices:

SAT study guides, SAT I, Math I and II, Chemistry, Literature, US History.

In this thread, I'd be happy to answer questions on the US/Colleges/SATs. I'm sure other BOSers can help out with questions if they come up. :)

anniebghs

HSC
hey! im interested in buying some SAT books, however the link wont let me access your page, it asks for an admin password?? im after the official SAT study guide by college board 2nd edition, are you selling it and do you mind message me the price etc.? thanks x

pHyRe

HSC
sorry to hijack but i have SAT books as well actually

if you want some help with any of the sections or subject tests i can offer a bit of tuition, show you some of the patterns which you can hopefully learn yourself at home. pm me

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)