• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Studying notes (1 Viewer)

Loz_metalhead

HSC
Yeh I know it was general, sorry

Well for business studies im having a topic test worth 15% on business management and change in 2 weeks.

I have typed up my notes.

I also havent started studying for my other subjects-half yearlies in 6 weeks.

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Loz_metalhead said:
How long does it take you to memorise them?
For sciences and economics, I memorise them by understanding the concepts, then the memory usually will be automatically stored in my mind. I don't have notes for maths, I just know all my formulae and how to apply them to problems. English is of course different and takes time to learn information that you are preparing to write for in an essay including quotes and important points. Start studying now Loz. ;)

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
@loz: im sure theres still a lot of people that haven't started studying for the half-yearlies and that there will probably be people that don't start studying till week 8 or even 9 ! all i have done is started reading ahead for modern and studying for business which i haven't done a lot as i should have been near to finish with the first topic revision by now but i still have a long way to go. its mainly memorzing as i already wrote the notes in the holidays. also have to start doing practice questions as i usually get a shock with the questions being asked in the exams as im not use there structure. so yeah as you seen i haven't done a lot ! but at least you have started studying for your business management and change (i hate that topic lol) test ! good luck dude ..

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
Riviet said:
For sciences and economics, I memorise them by understanding the concepts, then the memory usually will be automatically stored in my mind. I don't have notes for maths, I just know all my formulae and how to apply them to problems. English is of course different and takes time to learn information that you are preparing to write for in an essay including quotes and important points. Start studying now Loz. ;)
lol i mainly write a few english essays with all the quotes and techniques and just memorize it as i then find it much easier to write a response to a question that could be asked.

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
from people that i know that did the hsc they told me that the hsc is all about memorizing and of course you have to understand what you memorize and know how to make clear links with the questions being asked.

P

pLuvia

For maths I just do lots of questions. Language, just use lots of structures and vocabulary, Chemistry, learn off the dot points

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)