• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

studying (1 Viewer)

kam1988

HSC
i was just wondering of what is the best way to study especially if you are in year 12.
i bascically want to hear about different techniques and ways to help you study.

if anyone knows anything, please reply, i would appreciate it.
thanks.

champ_sammy_19

~~~* Munchkin*~~~
HSC
kam1988 said:
i was just wondering of what is the best way to study especially if you are in year 12.
i bascically want to hear about different techniques and ways to help you study.

thanks.
I use to love using coloured paper to revise and sticky notes to study. I hope that, that helps... Btw I still use that method now at tafe

neafoo

HSC
i just wrote my notes out a million times.

Mountain.Dew

Magician, and Lawyer.
HSC
there are many many ways to study. not all study methods are effective, as each student is different. some people find it best to work independently, or best to work in groups. some people like to memorise and craft ready-made responses, while others are more adaptive. some people find it soothing and relaxing to listen to classical music, and hence, study more effectively.

find a study method that suits you, even if it does mean trial and error.

P

pLuvia

kam1988 said:

thanks.
Whatever you think is the best way. We can't determine it for you

XcarvengerX

Chocobo
HSC
Understand the concept and stick to the syllabus. Forget memorising if you are not good at it like me.

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Like others have said, you have to really experiment and try out different things. We can't tell you what the best way to study is for you. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)