Studying (1 Viewer)

mazza_728

Manda xoxo
HSC
Has anyone got any bright ideas on studying... i really wanna do well but i just feel so small in the whole scheme of things! Has anyone found a really effective way of studying or do u have any tips? please share! xoxo manda

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
Well.......for English I get these sheets off my teacher and they r really good! So all I do for studying English is go over the sheets and take out valid points about the plot, setting, themes, and techniques used by the author.........I find it really effective, but thats just me!
For Engineering Studies I dont do any study basically......bcoz I find it really easy....im about 89% average (raw) assessment marks.
For Physics, I do basically the same as I do with English, but instead I use my textbook.
There basically the subjects i can give u details on studying techniques (bcoz im lazy)!
So to answer ur question......probably just read through the topic ur doing......nd then take out valuable information which relates to syllabus dot points, nd write it out.......then READ OVER IT, ND OVER IT, ND OVER IT, ND OVER IT.......nd so on.....until u think uv read it enough.....THEN READ IT AGAIN!
It might sound like a lot.......but if u get used to it........its really effective!:D
:argue:

ballerinabarbie

bundy for me
HSC
don't just read over your notes... take notes on your notes (if that makes sense)... other ways that help are teaching other people - that really gets it into your head!

depends what subjects you do - but for sciences, writing model (ie. band 6) answers for each of the syllabus dot points really helps (don't forget the skills section)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)