• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

stuffed up an exam? (1 Viewer)

HSC
anyone stuffed up an exam lately? i stuffed my drama one today . i couldnt work out how to relate it to the question. it was dumb.

anyone else in the same boat, cause i dont know how to sail. (im tring to be funny:) )

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
just in case you're feeling low about it

what's done is done. not much you can do about it now. better to forget about it and keep looking forward, and get ready for the next obstacle/exam/test/assignment. Otherwise you'll just affect it.

Keep on going, keep up the work :)

Skillo

is in a theatre near you
In my blue-light backstage hovel, the theatre.
HSC
I remember walking out of my Half-Yearly 20% Drama Exam crying silently. Everyone gave me funny looks. Got the marks back a week later and I'd come 3rd in the exam...I walked out of my drama room crying...cause I didn't get first.

Selfish act in retrospect.

It's ok, it hardly affected anything...just keep on working, it'll be ok.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
Last year i was so looking forward to doing my commedia performance...i'd practiced and polished it so much i was sure i'd get full marks...but i stuffed it up so much during the assessment, tripped over, sneezed three times (i had a cold that day) that i spent the rest of that day on the verge of tears. i ended up with 90% and thanked goodness i had even managed that. i was expecting more like 50% or less. still i was dissapointed with myself, pretty stupid really since 90 is a good mark. but meh. guess its a lesson not to get too confident...

chingly_choo

Bustin' this crib
HSC
Yeah i didn't go well in the written part of our drama exam, probably because I didn't study.

LUCKILY because of crazy weighting and other random mysterious factors to do with marks/grading it counted for 0% so I am happy!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)