Subjects for yr 11-12 (1 Viewer)

bored.rn

HSC
N/A
As I am changing schools, they have subjects that are full and I'm in dire need for some advice for my last two subjects
As of now I believe that chem and bio is full

for my 2 subject slots I can choose:
1.) Visual design or studies of religon or PVDI (ie photography)
2.) Acient His or korean beginners or legal studies

cossine

HSC
As I am changing schools, they have subjects that are full and I'm in dire need for some advice for my last two subjects
As of now I believe that chem and bio is full

for my 2 subject slots I can choose:
1.) Visual design or studies of religon or PVDI (ie photography)
2.) Acient His or korean beginners or legal studies
Have you consider incorporating TAFE with high school? i.e. Do biology/chemistry in TAFE alongside high school.

In addition some students may drop out at some point. This will mean you could enroll back in.

bored.rn

HSC
N/A
Have you consider incorporating TAFE with high school? i.e. Do biology/chemistry in TAFE alongside high school.

In addition some students may drop out at some point. This will mean you could enroll back in.
No I have not, and is that possible?
In addition some students may drop out at some point. This will mean you could enroll back in.This is plausable, within the first 2 weeks people can drop some subjects and pick others. However, I wouldn't bet on this as chem is an extremely popular subject (in high demand), so rn I just need advice, on what subjects I should pick rn (unsure whether to pick PVDI, legal studies or ancient his)

mintyoongi

HSC
I think this depends on the subjects you have already picked as well as what you're interested in. I've heard that legal can be really tough especially if you're not interested in it so choose carefully!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)