• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Subjects Year 12 2014 (1 Viewer)

mawissah

HSC
Currently the subjects that I'm doing are:
  • Advanced Maths
  • Extension Maths 1
  • Biology
  • Chemistry
  • Physics
  • Studies of Religion 1 (compulsory religion)
  • Advanced English

For Year 12 next year, i'm thinking of dropping from Studies of Religion 1 down to Catholic Studies (a non-atar subject) because I'm having choices of when I get into uni (dentistry or bioengineering) and they need biology and physics, extension maths repectively.
Does this sound okay? Do you think I'll be able to handle the workload, doing three sciences in Year 12.
Does anybody have any suggestions on what i should do? Any suggestions would really help

enoilgam

HSC
Does this sound okay? Do you think I'll be able to handle the workload, doing three sciences in Year 12.
Does anybody have any suggestions on what i should do? Any suggestions would really help
It sounds pretty good - if you have been managing the workload so far, then you should be fine next year.

alyssaajadee

HSC
Why not just keep Studies of Religion and get an atar for it? I've heard that it's not too hard and depending on the person, an easy band 6 :) i would just hate to waste a subject and do catholic studies for nothing!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)