• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

success??? (1 Viewer)

merna7

HSC
hey guys,

i am in the stage were i am about give up!!! :confused:
just in need of some success stories that you would like to share!!

Streetboy

HSC
N/A
lol, why would you give up, when you all ready have 6 months left for the end of HSC. Just work hard.

I believe you have success waiting for you after your HSC, so don't give up think about your life, where you will end up, see the big picture.

Did you know that you can still get 99.95, if you smash the HSc, don't worry that you didn't do that will in exams, you still have trails. remember you wan to get the highest mark as possible, if you don't work hard now, why would be working hard after the trails because you give your highest mark for someone who is ranked higher than.

So its not too late, think about your parents, your future, career. Trust you don't want to be working in macs in the next 10 years. so work hard and get a good job.

Good luck, your can make it to whatever it may be.

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
lol, why would you give up, when you all ready have 6 months left for the end of hsc. Just work hard.

I believe you have success waiting for you after your hsc, so don't give up think about your life, where you will end up, see the big picture.

Did you know that you can still get 99.95, if you smash the hsc, don't worry that you didn't do that will in exams, you still have trails. Remember you wan to get the highest mark as possible, if you don't work hard now, why would be working hard after the trails because you give your highest mark for someone who is ranked higher than.

So its not too late, think about your parents, your future, career. Trust you don't want to be working in macs in the next 10 years. So work hard and get a good job.

Good luck, your can make it to whatever it may be.
The "trails" are critically important!

Spelling holds equal importance. :p

Last edited:

louielouiee

louielouielouielouielouie
HSC
N/A
Uni Grad
How appealing does McDonalds look to you?

If it doesn't, keep working.

louielouiee

HSC
N/A
Uni Grad
Such a misconception.

My dad's friend brothers son friends son brothers sisters bestfriend's friend son's mate got a 50 ATAR and is now incredibly successful.
And of all those people that get 50 ATAR's, how many are successful?

I know you don't need an ATAR to succeed in life, but it sure is a decent starting point if you don't want to do a trade or go through the trouble of starting up your own company.

zmccu3

HSC
And of all those people that get 50 ATAR's, how many are successful?

I know you don't need an ATAR to succeed in life, but it sure is a decent starting point if you don't want to do a trade or go through the trouble of starting up your own company.
you can't tell that obviously sarcasm? cmon lol. btw which JCU campus are you at? I'm going to JCU cairns next year is it any good?

louielouiee

HSC
N/A
Uni Grad
you can't tell that obviously sarcasm? cmon lol. btw which JCU campus are you at? I'm going to JCU cairns next year is it any good?
Don't care I wanted to make my point.

I also assume you're doing dentistry, thats the cairns campus.

I'm in Townsville.

louielouiee

HSC
N/A
Uni Grad
It's not the place, it's the people who make it.

Needless to say I love it

Anyway that's enough thread hijacking for today

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)