• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Summer Session??? (1 Viewer)

santaslayer

HSC
Hello fellow UoW'ers. :)

I am considering on completeing one of the harder and tedious Accounting subjects in Summer session, does anyone here know how I go about applying for it I know I may be a little too early but I want to plan ahead. Some other questions are:

1) How long does session last?

2) Is it the same price as the other normal sessions?

3) Anyone thinking of doing a course in Summer? :p

4) Anyone done a course in this session?

Thanks. :)

HSC
SOLS

The session last for about 2months (i think).

Im guessing same price as normal

Im thinking about it

No. One of my mates is about to graduate and he has been to almost every summer session... I would only go so that I can finish my degree eariler :)

What accy subject are you looking at? If you go to SOLS enrollment pretend as though your going to enroll in a summer subject and it tells you the list of all subjects being offered. If I dont do 5 subjects this session then I will prolly do quantitative methods and whatever else is offered.

HSC
I did the equity ratio inversly, and didnt know one of the short answer questions in question 2. I didnt cover all of the ratios in the analysis.

Other than that I didnt have any problems, but I am leaving 15-20 marks due to stupid errors which i probably made. Hopefully a good result ;)

HSC
You didnt look at 2002/2003 past papers did you? Lets just say they were very similar.

poloktim

\(^o^)/
HSC
I must do Summer Session for one of my subjects this year. Since you're a dogger and still haven't met me, you might be able to during summer.

Ninga

HSC
I cant do summer session. Shit all physics subjects are offered, and i have to work during the summer. It sucks to be me.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
I can't do summer session... bastard work commitments, they won't allow me to do summer session although for 1 subject, I'd rather just take the 3 months off.

santaslayer

HSC
Originally posted by poloktim
I must do Summer Session for one of my subjects this year. Since you're a dogger and still haven't met me, you might be able to during summer.
ahahaa.....We might not even be able to meet in summer coz I jusat found out I'm going overseas for holidays. I might be able to make it though. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)