• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Summer session (1 Viewer)

fantasia

HSC
i'm thinking about enrolling in some summer session courses.. just wondering if we book it now can we cancel it later?

whens the latest to enrol? since i'm waiting for my semester 2 results to come out before i know for sure if i have to take the course in summer again (might have failed computing)

chris_c28

Random Member
HSC
fantasia said:
i'm thinking about enrolling in some summer session courses.. just wondering if we book it now can we cancel it later?

whens the latest to enrol? since i'm waiting for my semester 2 results to come out before i know for sure if i have to take the course in summer again (might have failed computing)
If you're worried about computing, preliminary results will be out tomorrow (usually). Frankly, I don't think you'll fail computing. Good luck anyway!

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Is summer Gen ed charged at the same rate (HECS) as gen ed in S1 and 2 or is it more expensive?

elfm

HSC
afaik, unsw has a set rate policy where it costs the same for you whether you do it during the holidays or during session.

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
elfm said:
afaik, unsw has a set rate policy where it costs the same for you whether you do it during the holidays or during session.
opps, thanks. Am I getting confused with USyd?? :confused:

Eagles

ROAR~!
HSC
Survivor39 said:
opps, thanks. Am I getting confused with USyd?? :confused:
yes, they'll rip out your guts and serve it to you on a plate over there.

thunda

HSC
I am thinking of doing maths 1231 in summer, is it too late to enrol? also is it covered by hecs or is it like usyd where you pay full fees!?

gman03

HSC
thunda said:
I am thinking of doing maths 1231 in summer, is it too late to enrol? also is it covered by hecs or is it like usyd where you pay full fees!?

If you can enrol via myunsw, then it is not too late.

I heard is pay by hecs.

ricenoodles

HSC
I'm thinking about doing 2 online geneds in summer session(XB) and 1 unswcampus gened over XC. Does anyone think the workload will be too much?

sunny

meh.
HSC
They're gen eds, the workload is generally almost non existant, especially the summer ones.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)