• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Supernatural - Discuss future episodes here (2 Viewers)

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
Yep, please discuss episodes that have not been aired in Australia here

there has been 11 in the USA so far
I'm dloading the 2nd now

please use spoilers if your already far ahead :p

moco

HSC
the first episode was really scarry, but the second episode was just boring.

well im just more freaked out when there are scary movies about ghosts. stuff like monsters and those weird unknown creatures actually bore me.

well that is my opinion about that. just hope the future episodes do involve ghosts. way more interesting.

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
scary? idno about scary, more like amazing. i loved it so much. its airing again right, the first two episodes, i can't wait till monday for the 3rd one :D.

jensen hackles (dean) looks amazing in this.

i was thinking that this was more a tv show where it just continues like LOST, but its like something ends every episode, but its still going, very interesting!

lourai*87

~"*_*"~
HSC
I love this show. I was reluctant to watch it cos i didnt want to go to bed thinking about ghosts lol, but i loved it. I was confused with what happened last night though? They played the episode from the other night again after last night's, but i was thinking that they showed the wrong one earlier in the week? Because when Dean was in the police station he took the journal, but in the previous one they already had it. Also, Sam visiting his g/f's grave but they only showed her dead in last nights. I was so so confused, am i right in what im thinking?

Also, could we maybe do something so future episodes are discussed seperately to current ones, otherwise it might get confusing. :)

EDIT: Found it :D

Last edited:

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
Bloody mary episode was good-thats the next one
I liked the 3rd-thats on 2nite
the one about the flights is awesome-thats the 5th
I havent seen further than that

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)