• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Supplementary Texts for Changing Self (1 Viewer)

Stressed

What to do...

I have 9 days 'til my English half yearly and I'm really not looking forward to writing whichever random Change essay they give us this time. I have chosen 3 supp. texts but I reckon that I could do better than 28 Days (Sandra Bullock) so if anyone has any suggestions...
Also (and more importantly!) ... what aspects of change could I use to link my texts?! I mean "change"... come on! I think it is an awful Area of Study...

imsooverskool

theres a fire in my pants
HSC
um ok will u will need more than just 28 days! 28 days is actually good for changing self! i think that u should probably try and get at least two more texts then see which ones link back best to your prescribed text and the b.o.s text u choose. which prescribed text r u using? i used a song, film and a feature article as my supplementary texts. feature articles r good, paticularly the ones in good weekend, almost all of them have some form of changing self.

tieki

Take a look at the sticky post at the top of this section...it's called (quite obviously) "Change - Related Texts" and has lots of good related texts for change in it :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)