• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Survivor Fiji (1 Viewer)

Triangulum

Dignitatis Contentio
HSC
Survivor Fiji (Australian airings)

Anyone know if and when S14'll be showing in Australia? It's starting in the US in a couple of days and I want to know if I should wait for it here and risk it being spoiled or just watch it on YouTube.

Last edited:

ianc

physics is phun!
HSC
I heard that it's not going to be on channel 9 until after easter - I don't think it rates very well anymore. But maybe if 1 vs 100 or one of channel 9's other dodgy new shows gets axed we might be seeing Survivor sooner rather than later.......

So yeah, if you're really desperate youtube's a good option

But I've found that you'll only ever come across spoilers if you want to find them - so waiting shouldn't be a problem.....just don't google anything to do with survivor and youll be right :)

Triangulum

Dignitatis Contentio
HSC
OK, if anyone's interested Fiji will be starting on Nine this Sunday at 10.30. Good to know that Nine respects the show enough to give it that fantastic timeslot.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Well since when has Nine ever made a good decision? Except for when Eddie McGuire was "boned".

syera

HSC
N/A
this new season of survivor looks quite promising =]
except i dont think there will be another series as good as the last one - that was excellent! and omg im so annoyed at the time slot for the show! channel nine's ratings aren't doing all that great atm, they should get rid of those lamo shows like berts family feud and put survivor earlier!

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Survivor died the minute they moved it to 10.30. I'll never watch it again now.

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
Nine's decision was fine, Survivor doesn't rate at all anymore

Triangulum

Dignitatis Contentio
HSC
bazookajoe said:
Nine's decision was fine, Survivor doesn't rate at all anymore
Neither does anything else on Nine.

It's not entirely surprising that Survivor doesn't rate since Nine barely even promotes it any more. Bastards.

HSC
omg how upsetting! where are all the survivor fans? of course i wouldnt be surprised if there were hardly any - channel nine airs the show sooo late grrrr
it's excellent people - watch!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)