Survivor: Whos gonna win and your favourite survior (1 Viewer)

Who do u think will win survior

• Jon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lil

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sandra

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • Darrah

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
Sandras gonna win it, ill go one step further and list the final 4 boot order.

4) Lil
3) Jon
2) Darrah
Sole Survivor- Sandra

Dont go to any US Survivor sites, yahoo.com or open msn/icq after 12pm Tommorrow (since it will be when the US finds out about the winner) unless you are prepared to have the winner spoilt.

Sofar i have had every season of survivor except the first spoilt, lets hope it wont happen this time...

scheah86

lol

just make sure u dont turn on any radios or tvs

that will be a safe bet not to find out. hopefully they wont do that final vote in usa thats so tacky. i remember the last series where jeff rides the jetski for like 100000kms to america. that was sad

scheah86

LOL u know your stuff. REMEMBER DONT LOOK AT US SITES =P

man im pumped cant wait. its a funny thing with me. at the beginning of the series im always like "nah this one sucks not as good as the other one. cant remember all the names. and then the next week i know where they live and names" im a freak. i wanna give jeff a hug

snakeoils

Why do I have this?
HSC
Sandra better win... although I love the fact Darrah works in a morue. Go the creepy death chick. (in her audition tape she comes out of a coffin in a bikini)

scheah86

to be honest though

sandra hasnt really deserved it. has she even won one challenge yet? lil is stoned or whatever and jon likes it up the arse. so i say go DARRA.

how good was savage and ryan O they were my favourites

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
i liked savage.
of the remaining ones, i want darrah to win, i think she is prob most deserving, if jon gets it i will cry, lil is only there coz of the outcasts challenge, and sandra...well shes been a bit coniving and all, which makes her deserving in that sense, and shes done a lot for the tribes, but i dont think shes even won a challenge or anything.

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Sandras a little bit of a psycho bitch.... I want darrah to win at this stage. Definatly not lil or jon!!

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
SHOOT ME RIGHT NOW!!
i was just stupid enough to go and find out who won survivor (pm me if you want to know)

juggernaut

HSC
was this survivor good? i luved 1 and 2, then i just totally went off it.. it also seemed everyone else lost interest to

everyones been talking about this one but

~Dreamer

HSC
personally, this one is one of 2 that are my favourite - survivor africa and survivor pearl island... but this one was more action filled...more interesting

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)