• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Suspension (1 Viewer)

eternity_

how many of you have gotten suspended.. and for what reasons? im asking coz i got suspended and i got a good story :-D

eternity_

well there is this guy right.. he grew early so he was taller than every1 from bout yr 7-9.. so he used to bully ppl.. including me.. bastard wouldnt leave me alone.. well once i got to yr 10.. i realised now im bigger and stronger than him :-D.. i thought bout beating him up.. but that didnt seem right.. coz every1 got bashed and ppl just forgot bout it.. i wanted to do sth no1 will forget.. so one day.. i found a bottle of 'pub squash' it had a lil bit of drink in it.. i went to tha toilet.. and pist in it.. hehe and then he drank it :-D well a bit.. then he spat it out.. but it was fun.. got 4 days for that..

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
eternity_ said:
well there is this guy right.. he grew early so he was taller than every1 from bout yr 7-9.. so he used to bully ppl.. including me.. bastard wouldnt leave me alone.. well once i got to yr 10.. i realised now im bigger and stronger than him :-D.. i thought bout beating him up.. but that didnt seem right.. coz every1 got bashed and ppl just forgot bout it.. i wanted to do sth no1 will forget.. so one day.. i found a bottle of 'pub squash' it had a lil bit of drink in it.. i went to tha toilet.. and pist in it.. hehe and then he drank it :-D well a bit.. then he spat it out.. but it was fun.. got 4 days for that..
LOL!
how did he know it was piss?????

S

Shuter

I've know friends/aquantinces who've been made to drink/eat piss, when they've done nothing wrong.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
Shuter said:
I've know friends/aquantinces who've been made to drink/eat piss, when they've done nothing wrong.
how exactly does one "eat piss"?

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
I've been officially suspended once (for smoking, 3 days, about a week into year 12, lol)

and i was effectivley suspended for 10 days after i had sex with another student (in year 9), although it was officially marked down as absensce with permission from the principal, i wasnt allowed to come to school...thus, suspension

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
hey that's pretty kool....... have sex with sum1 and get 2 weeks off school!!!!!!!! :cool:

:: ck ::

Actuarial Boy
HSC
lol hahahaha @ the piss story and the sex one
u lucky u didnt go to jail matey ;)

monique66

haha..funny...i haven't been suspended but i got a couple of stories...
My friend got suspended in yr 7 cause she was playing chicken on Victoria Road...(yeah i know that's pretty gay), another friend got suspended for keying a teachers car (she was keying a picture of a car into it), another got suspended for selling tea leaves as pot and another got suspended for puking on the principal cause she was drunk...and i think that's all...well all i can remember...

aj_number_10

HSC
Shuter said:
No questions which group you were in at school.

jt.

HSC
I got suspended in year 11 as I was accused of stealing a phone, (which I didn't). They had video footage of my mate stealing from a locker, I was just walking past, not doing anything, honestly.
They pulled everyone who was in range of the camera at the time, into the headmasters office for questioning. Apparently it was a big conspiracy and I was the "mastermind", just because I'm the one who gets the highest marks out of the group.

Anyway, because I have a short temper in certain situations, I got in suspended for yelling at the headmaster, and for "questioning the deputies integrity". Oh yes, I was also punished for calling him a nong.

Fuck adults and their power trips. Wait until I'm the fucking prime minister then who'll be laughing.

THe end.

Scanorama

HSC
Once in year 10 for something i didnt do at all and once in year 12 for a ridiculous reason.
I got suspended for 'Harassment of a teacher' which occured outside of school and outside the school hours time.

zenger69

Bok Choyer
HSC
The worst reason for getting suspended I know

Is this guy which we'll call him DUDE and this girl which we well call GIRL. DUDE was chasing GIRL around in a science classroom with a biology thingy of a shark where there's the dead animal inside it during lunch time.

The bio specimen was shaken so much the shark's girls and bit of it came off and there was like fragment inside the bottle.

They were caught by the teacher who the classroom is assigned to Mr C who is a bit of a pothead and is really lost.

After that, Mr C lost $200 cash left in the classroom (now why a teacher leaves $200 in the classroom i dunno)

DUDE and GIRL we're accussed by the head teacher of staging this whole thing to steal the money.

Both were suspended for 2 weeks. Though someone else was bragging about it later.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)