sydney boys interview for year 11 entry (1 Viewer)

asduiashdi

HSC
Hi, I was wondering if anybody had some tips for the sydney boys interview for year 11 entry, because i have it next wednesday. Thank you
Also do I need to bring proof for everything on the application? Because I wrote a few things that are hard to get proof for without telling the school i'm leaving.

Last edited:

fatBatman

HSC
Hi, I was wondering if anybody had some tips for the sydney boys interview for year 11 entry, because i have it next wednesday. Thank you
Also do I need to bring proof for everything on the application? Because I wrote a few things that are hard to get proof for without telling the school i'm leaving.
ye im pretty sure you need proof but like if its hard to get proof im legit taking screenshots of google classrooms involving groups I'm in .since the teachers cant write referrals

asduiashdi

HSC
ye im pretty sure you need proof but like if its hard to get proof im legit taking screenshots of google classrooms involving groups I'm in .since the teachers cant write referrals
yeah thats what im doing too, hopefully its sufficient.

asduiashdi

HSC
how did it go? do you mind sharing any questions they asked?
it was really short and simple, it was more for them to just tell me a few things. he started off with why do you want to come to our school, will transport be an issue for you (like are you familiar with how to get here) and do you have any questions for me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)