• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

* sydney grammar graduate * unsw medical student * inner west (1 Viewer)

trontutors

HSC
I'm a 2012 graduate of Sydney Grammar now studying medicine at UNSW

Im offering 1-on-1 and group tutoring in:

4U/3U/2U Maths

Yr 11/12 Chemistry

Yr 11/12 Physics

WHY CHOOSE ME?

I've had a year experience tutoring both privately and with a coaching college

My HSC results - State Rank Geography, 99 3U maths, 94 Physics, 94 Chemistry, 99 UMAT

Lessons thorough and tailored around individual students

My resources are second to none - thorough notes and homework from my own collection as well as from a certain coaching college sharing the same name as a film starring keanu reaves and laurence fishburne...

My rates are competitive $40/hr for 1 on 1, $30 for group of 2 and $25 for group of 3 (i won't tutor more than 3). So if you want to grab some mates (or i can pair you up with others) the option is available!

What makes me different/better than other tutors? Simply put, you'll enjoy the lessons - possibly the most important factor in learning new content.

In any case, if you're even just mildly interested or just have a few questions to ask (they can even be homework questions!) email me or call/message me on 0466317299. Places strictly limited.

Last edited:

jimmywu37

HSC
Can vouch for Elton, very patient and knowledgeable. Didn't mind if i called him up in the middle of the night to help with study or homework and got me the results i needed! Would recommend highly!!!!!!

jjin12

HSC
Uni Grad
Would highly recommend - incredibly knowledgeable, well-prepared and a great communicator!!

gavintat1995

HSC
N/A
Elton is a top bloke and bit of nerd. Nah i'm kidding, he's an awesome teacher and super nice - any of you would be lucky to have him as a tutor!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)