SYDNEY SOUTH-WEST AND INNER-WEST TUTORING || Maths 7-10 & Maths 2U/3U 11-12 (1 Viewer)

ThatYellowGuy

HSC
Hi guys,

I'm offering tutoring for Mathematics for years 7-10 as well as 2U/3U Mathematics for years 11-12. I have been tutoring for a year now in Miranda Tutoring Centre, but due to distance, I have decided to offer my own private tutoring instead.

I am currently studying Engineering/Commerce at UNSW, having received an ATAR of 97.3.

My Mathematics scores were:
> 3U - 94
> 4U - 90

I would be offering tutoring in the following areas:
> Padstow
> Bankstown
> Hurstville
> Campsie
> Other surrounding suburbs (ask if you are curious!)

I have plenty of tips and tricks for Maths to offer you, so that you can gain a greater understanding of the topics, and allow you to complete harder questions with the same methods. I aim to improve problem-solving skills so that students can tackle more difficult problems with confidence. Along with Maths tips, I also have plenty of exam and study tips to offer.

I would charge ~$30/hr (may vary with distance) for a single student, but can offer discounted prices for two students at the same time. I would generally try to organise to tutor at a library, as there are many more resources to make use of!

If you're interested, please don't hesitate to contact me via email at:

hendersoncheung@gmail.com

Thanks, hope to see some of you soon!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)