SYDNEY SOUTH-WEST AND INNER-WEST TUTORING || Maths 7-10 & Maths 2U/3U 11-12 (1 Viewer)

ThatYellowGuy

HSC
Hi guys,

I'm offering tutoring for Mathematics for years 7-10 as well as 2U/3U Mathematics for years 11-12. I have been tutoring for a year now in Miranda Tutoring Centre, but due to distance, I have decided to offer my own private tutoring instead.

I am currently studying Engineering/Commerce at UNSW, having received an ATAR of 97.3.

Why Choose me over the James Ruse State Ranking 99.95 ATARs?
Not too sure why you would, though I am easy to talk to, and I can provide help whenever you need it outside of our lessons. Any help you need with questions, you can just email me, and we'll get working on it! My lessons are fairly relaxed, although work does need to be done. I'm very friendly, and would not get frustrated easily, so if you don't understand something, I'm very happy to run through it again! I've always believed that studying hard isn't the only thing. You have to study right!

Results

My Mathematics scores were:
> 3U - 94
> 4U - 90
> Distinction average in uni
> HD in maths

Where?
I would be offering tutoring in the following areas:
> Padstow
> Bankstown
> Hurstville
> Campsie
> Other surrounding suburbs (ask if you are curious!)

What do I have to offer?
I have plenty of tips and tricks for Maths to offer you, so that you can gain a greater understanding of the topics, and allow you to complete harder questions with the same methods. I aim to improve problem-solving skills so that students can tackle more difficult problems with confidence. Along with Maths tips, I also have plenty of exam and study tips to offer.

Costs
I would charge ~$30/hr (may vary with distance) for a single student, but can offer discounted prices for two students at the same time. I would generally try to organise to tutor at a library, as there are many more resources to make use of!

Contact
If you're interested, please don't hesitate to contact me via email at:

hendersoncheung@gmail.com

Thanks, hope to see some of you soon!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)