• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Sydney Uni Student Alliance [SUSA] -- a new club (1 Viewer)

kasz

Sydney Uni. Student Alliance [SUSA]

Greetings,

I realised that may of the clubs available are not what they are cracked up too be so a group of us have started a new club that aims to help students make new friends, settle into uni life and most importantly have fun!

Purpose:
-well purpose...errr just help students get involved with uni culture...for those who don't really have other special interests but wants to experience what uni life is about
-it unites students from all cultural backgrounds
-a club for everyone
-a place where u can meet ppl from different backgrounds and agendas
-ppl of all diversity, ethnicity
-the only interest you need to join this club is if u want to make friends with people from all courses
-club will assign a mentor for first year students, to help them get settled.

-we organise dance parties, bbqs, karaoke, fishing, camping, crab catching, skirmish, ski trips anything from go cart racing to buffet cruises.

The number of members is increasing exponentially. The directors are from different faculties so that our club will have a variety of expertise. We currently have 2 major sponsors, and many more pending.

We would like to recruit as many members as possible, our dream is to become bigger than the Anime Society and span over to other unis.
So if you are interested please contact me ( mchan27@hotmail.com mob: 0405536088) or the president at ( usydfriends@yahoo.com.au mob: 0423199782 )

Our next annual general meeting will be sometime during August. Time and Location will be confirmed soon. There are still some vacancies on the board of directors, so if you are interested, please contact Kasz or myself.

Be part of the alliance, and lets have some fun.

Cheers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)