• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

taking my acceptance test (1 Viewer)

Lisa1984

HSC
Hey guy's

I'm applying for university next year, but because I haven’t had any education for the last 2 years they are making me do an acceptance test. :mad1:
I was practicing some number sequences on a website someone suggested.
Number Sequences | Fibonicci.com

The easy test is quite ok but the medium and hard are too much I think. ::confused::

I'm feeling I just might be too stupid and am really not looking forward to this test.
Could you please tell me if the level of this test is on the same level as needed for university, if so I think I won’t even try. :spzz:

Thnx Lisa

Last edited:
M

moye1025

Hey Lisa, whether or not or ready for uni based on this test greatly depends on what course you are going to do.
If your going to be doing any science/commerce type Bachelor course then the mathematical content will be much harder than the sequences in the link provided.

With that said, using usyd as an example, they do offer introductory math course i.e MATH1111 which is taught around the basis that you have no previous math knowledge or haven't been studying for a period of time so there isn't any reason why you shouldn't be able to keep up with the courses content with hard work.

However if your course is not based around science/math/commerce your ability to do number sequences has no impact on your ability to do the course.

Just remember nothing is impossible with enough hard work and good luck with both your acceptance test and application fro uni !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)