• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Tampons (1 Viewer)

homesc

HSC
N/A
Serious thread : how far up does a tampon go ?
or how close to the hymen does a tampon go ?

not sure if this is the right section to put this thread

chelsea girl

everybody knows
HSC
N/A
it goes as far as you can get it without feeling it at all. and you have to sort of push to the front.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
don't they teach you this stuff in PE?

anyway, what everyone else said. if you can feel it once it's in there you did it wrong.

chelsea girl

everybody knows
HSC
N/A
and with the hymen, if it's not already broken and you put a tampon in properly, you will likely break it. not that you'll notice because you'll be bleeding anyway. but, yeah, it might be more difficult if you have to break the hymen, i guess? but most girls break their hymen from just normal activities as a child anyway.

homesc

HSC
N/A
chelsea girl said:
and with the hymen, if it's not already broken and you put a tampon in properly, you will likely break it. not that you'll notice because you'll be bleeding anyway. but, yeah, it might be more difficult if you have to break the hymen, i guess? but most girls break their hymen from just normal activities as a child anyway.
wow, thanks for that
i truly didnt know that it can break the hymen....so i guess the whole ripping of the hymen the first time you have sex is a myth ??

HSC
it depeneds having sex can still rip the hymen as everyones hyme is shapped differntly and a penis is obvisoly bigger then a tampon :p lol but yer generally the hymen is broken b4 the fisrt time sex

pattii

condom endorser
HSC
chelsea girl said:
it'll hurt?

HSC
homesc said:
wow, thanks for that
i truly didnt know that it can break the hymen....so i guess the whole ripping of the hymen the first time you have sex is a myth ??
It depends.
In some cultures the 'ripping of the hymen' during marital sex is needed to determine the virginity of the bride.
If you do not 'bleed' you may not be viewed as being a virgin on your wedding night which is a 'sin'.
In extreme cases the fathers actually parade the bloodied sheets around in the streets to celebrate the consummation of their daughter's marriage.
But remember, not every girl uses tampons.

Gay Captain

HSC
Ms. BRIGHTSIDE said:
It depends.
In some cultures the 'ripping of the hymen' during marital sex is needed to determine the virginity of the bride.
If you do not 'bleed' you may not be viewed as being a virgin on your wedding night which is a 'sin'.

In extreme cases the fathers actually parade the bloodied sheets around in the streets to celebrate the consummation of their daughter's marriage.
But remember, not every girl uses tampons.
if the OP doesn't do this right, she could be killed the morning after her wedding :D

EDITed due to quoting the wrong post

Last edited:
HSC
Gay Captain said:
if the OP doesn't do this right, she could be killed the morning after her wedding :D
So kids, the moral of the story is :

a) Use pads instead and leave tampons for the feminists.
b) Never get married. Die an old lady surrounded by her 99.86 mangy cats.
c) Kill yourself and save everyone the trouble of doing it for you.

Jess007

HSC
it breaks your hymen...so your not technically a virgin the firs ttime u use a tampon..but common people!! everyone knows that having sex takes away your virginity...

HSC
Jess007 said:
it breaks your hymen...so your not technically a virgin the firs ttime u use a tampon..but common people!! everyone knows that having sex takes away your virginity...
It really depends how you define 'virgin'.
Some people consider it to be someone who has never had sexual intercourse.
Others debate that the breaking of a hymen is what determines your virginity.

HSC
Azamakumar said:
Use a pad then.
Be careful who you say that to.
A friend of mine was complaining about tampons one day at school.
I asked her why she didn't just use a pad.
She snapped back with "WHAT AND HAVE IT DRIP ALL DOWN MY LEG ?!"
Needless to say I no longer talk about this with her.
Or anyone really.
Why am I in this thread ??

homesc

HSC
N/A
hmm i'd associate virginity with intercourse not a freaking tampon...well how bout other activities such as getting fingered ?? thats not likely to break they hymen, is it...then again a finger is pretty similar to a tampon

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)